- Non-transferability: #CHIMEHACK is by application only. Your invitation is non-transferrable. Please notify the event organizer if you can no longer attend so that we can accommodate wait-list attendees. Additionally, due to limited space, attendees will not be allowed to bring guests to this event.
- Team size: Maximum 5 members per team to be eligible for the prizes.
- Open source: All software built at the hackathon must be MIT OpenSource Licensed to be eligible for the prizes.
- No harassment: #CHIMEHACK is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion. We will not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form, including overly sexualized or demeaning comments during talks or anything that threatens personal safety. Hackathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Exclusivity: By registering and accepting the prize from Gucci/Chime for Change, you agree to grant Gucci as founder of the Chime for Change Campaign an exclusive option for a period of one year starting from December 7, 2013 to enter into an agreement for the creation, design and development of a downloadable Chime for Change mobile app and the assignment of any and all rights therein.